Aireco’s Midstream Residential HVAC Program For:
Earn utility rebates on High Efficiency HVAC Equipment on Residential Installs!
Aireco has partnered with SMECO (Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative) to offer residential utility rebates for the purchase and installation of energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment.
Here’s how it works:
- Contractor must purchase qualifying energy-efficient residential ductless or unitary HVAC system equipment through Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Contractor confirms the homeowner has residential service provided through SMECO.
- Qualifying energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment must have an AHRI rating and meet the following criteria:
- Submit rebate application through Online Intake Tool (OIT) site
- Need sign in access? Contractor must complete the access request form. Click here.
- Once information is validated and approved, credit will be issued to the contractor
Questions? | Email: HVACMGR@aireco.com
Program includes SEER2 efficiency updates for 2023
*HVAC system must be purchased through Aireco Supply, Inc. and meet efficiency level requirements to qualify for the rebate. Rebate only applies to residentials installs.