Aireco’s Midstream Residential HVAC Program For:
Earn utility rebates on High Efficiency HVAC Equipment on Residential Installs!
Aireco has partnered with Potomac Edison to offer residential utility rebates for the purchase and installation of energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment.
Here’s how it works:
- Contractor must purchase qualifying energy-efficient residential ductless or unitary HVAC system equipment through Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Contractor confirms the homeowner has residential service provided through Potomac Edison.
- Submissions are required within 90 days of the installation date
- Online submission fields must be complete, including a legible upload of:
- Aireco invoice indicating the type of equipment, purchase price, model and serial numbers (bulk purchase receipts will be accepted)
- An AHRI Certificate or manufacturer’s specification sheet including model number, capacity and efficiency performance rating
- Contractor – Homeowner contract, including program attribution
- Qualifying energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment must have an AHRI rating and meet the following criteria:
- Click the link below to access the online portal for submissions
- Once claim is validated and approved, credit will be issued to the contractor
Questions? | Email: HVACMGR@aireco.com
Program includes SEER2 efficiency updates for 2023
*HVAC system must be purchased through Aireco Supply, Inc. and meet efficiency level requirements to qualify for the rebate. Rebate only applies to residentials installs.