Aireco Supply, a regional HVAC distributor located in Laurel, MD is seeking a Marketing Coordinator. Primary responsibilities include planning and coordinating company programs, training and events for the trade. Assist with the planning and implementation of marketing incentives to support sales objectives. The marketing coordinator will be asked to lead and assist in project coordination and general marketing initiatives.
- Work directly and collaboratively in planning and executing events including training classes, branch open houses, company golf outing, off-site meetings, trade shows and incentive trips.
- Develop marketing campaigns to advertise and promote training and events
- Manage all administrative support and setup for trainings and events.
- Conduct venue searches, negotiate contracts, provide on-site setup and oversee all event coordination and communications.
- Oversee, track and report on marketing expenditures. Review and process invoices.
- Manage internal sales incentives providing communication and tracking.
- Assist with design and production of marketing collateral such as invitations and flyers providing internal and external communications to participants.
- Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials including training materials and literature.
- Assist with co-op budgeting and processing for marketing programs.
- Develops branding and marketing assets to distribute to appropriate channels.
- Coordinates various internal projects, manufacturer promotions and rebate programs.
- Writes internal and external communications and announcements.
- Provides superior customer service by responding to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers.
- Provides assistance with various communications channels including social media, digital signage, email marketing and SMS marketing tools.
- Assist with content maintenance for website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Willingness to complete all levels of a given project/initiative.
- Highly efficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. Graphic Design skills are a plus. Creativity is welcomed!
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, email marketing and website development/maintenance (WordPress).
Aireco Supply offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health and disability insurance, profit sharing, 401K, vacation and sick leave. EOE
Please email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Jane Niedenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org