Aireco Supply, Inc., a regional HVAC distributor located in Laurel, MD, is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator with Graphic Design skills. Primary responsibilities include planning and developing content and creative for marketing collateral while assisting with coordination and implementation of campaigns to support sales objectives. The Marketing Coordinator will be asked to lead and assist in project coordination and general marketing initiatives.
- Develops and designs content and creative for print and digital marketing materials including sales brochures, direct mail, meeting materials, flyers, posters, presentations, social media, email, digital signage, landing pages, websites and promotional items
- Responsible for creating the design and layout of projects using Adobe Creative Suite and seeing them through from initial concept to full production and distribution
- Participates in the development of design concepts and strategy for marketing programs and campaigns including print and digital media
- Develop, implement and manage marketing content for social media outlets, digital signage email marketing and SMS.
- Develops and maintains content and design for company website
- Coordinates various branding projects and manufacturer promotions
- Creates internal and external communications and announcements for marketing campaigns and promotions
- Coordinates with outside vendors and agencies to ensure the production of various projects and promotional items meet deadlines
- Assists with tracking the inventory of marketing materials including promotional items and product literature
- Serves as a back-up support for training and events
- Administrative duties to assist with tracking and budgeting for promotions and co-op advertising
- Provides superior customer service by responding to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers
- Provides miscellaneous internal sales support to help manage internal incentives providing communication and tracking
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative with strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team player
- Highly efficient with Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Highly efficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Willingness to complete all levels of a given project/initiative
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, email marketing and website development/maintenance (WordPress).
- Knowledge and ability to assist with the development of marketing campaigns and digital marketing strategies
Knowledge and ability to assist with the development of digital and social media strategies.
Aireco Supply offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health and disability insurance, profit sharing, 401K, vacation and sick leave. EOE
Please email cover letter, resume, portfolio samples and salary requirements to Jane Niedenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org.