Aireco’s Midstream Residential HVAC Program For:
Earn utility rebates on High Efficiency HVAC Equipment for Residential Installs!
Aireco has partnered with BGE to offer residential utility rebates for the purchase and installation of energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment.*
Here’s how it works:
- Contractor must purchase qualifying energy-efficient residential ductless or unitary HVAC system equipment through Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Contractor confirms the homeowner has residential service provided through BGE.
- Qualifying energy-efficient Ductless & Unitary HVAC equipment must have an AHRI rating and meet the updated efficiency criteria:
- Submit rebate application through Online Intake Tool (OIT) site.
Need a sign-in? Click here to request login access to the BGE portal.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD YOUR AIRECO INVOICE!
This is a very important step in processing the submission and is required to verify the equipment and to issue the rebate credit.
- Once information is validated and approved, credit will be issued to the contractor.
- All rebate submissions are required within 90 days of the installation date.
Questions? | Email: HVACMGR@aireco.com
Program includes SEER2 efficiency updates for 2023
*HVAC system must be purchased through Aireco Supply, Inc. and meet efficiency level requirements to qualify for the rebate. Rebate only applies to residentials installs.