Aireco Supply, Inc., a leading HVAC/R distributor located in Laurel, MD is seeking an experienced Marketing Business Analyst to manage data and pricing that supports sales and marketing programs.
To be successful in this position the candidate must possess proven experience with SQL querying and database maintenance and administration. This role requires great attention to detail and experience in database modification and development to track marketing and sales programs. The Marketing Business Analyst will assist team members and management in developing, enhancing, and maintaining standard processes, reports, databases, and reference data to support accurate, consistent, efficient data tracking for internal and external customers and marketing programs. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with impeccable attention to detail and strong documentation and communication skills.
Branch Location: Aireco Supply, Inc. Headquarters – 8860 Gorman Road, Laurel, MD 20723
- Completing orders including shipping, receiving and deliveries
- Perform loading and unloading duties as assigned on a daily basis
- Collect and analyze data for various types of business reports including sales, marketing, dealer enrollment, and finance data.
- Develop and maintain a variety of internal customized database applications to manage sales and marketing programs.
- Organize and format data for efficient query and storage processes; and create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Create and manage forms, tables, and queries.
- Develop and maintain an accurate database of customer information to support program tracking and reporting.
- Interact with marketing and sales teams to support enrollment processes for sales and marketing programs.
- Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets and relational databases to create and compile data for reporting and analysis.
- Work within company ERP software to pull customer information, as well as product and pricing that supports tracking and analysis of sales programs and marketing initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to create an insightful analysis of data for sales and marketing to support program and business development.
- Process monthly concessions and SPQs for key product lines.
- Develop and maintain dealer price sheets for equipment product lines to support customer program pricing structures.
- Update pricing records for dealer programs and promotions using ERP software.
- Assist Director of Marketing with dealer program enrollment and creating processes to track sales and marketing initiatives
- Complete ad hoc projects, reporting, and sales analytics
- Full time, on site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, database administration, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of relational database design, management, and maintenance using SQL
- Understanding of relational data modeling
- Strong command of Visual Basic (VBA) and SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Access to create and manage databases
- Expert level of proficiency in Microsoft Office – including Microsoft Access, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience working in an ERP system to obtain, organize and analyze data that supports sales and pricing cycles
- Experience working in a CRM software is a plus
- Microsoft PowerPoint presentation development is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Well organized self-starter who is detail and deadline oriented with a proactive approach to all projects
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively within a team environment
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills and a sophisticated understanding of what should be communicated to different audiences.
- Possess a work style that includes a sense of urgency, with emphasis on the importance of timeliness
- A passion for data analysis and management.
- Excellent benefits package includes 401K, health, dental and vision coverage, disability insurance, profit sharing, vacation and sick leave.
If interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace